A BIP-0032 Hierarchical Deterministic GroestlCoin Wallet
This wallet uses BIP-0032 to implement a hierarchical deterministic
* Multiple logical "accounts" within each wallet.
* Fresh receive and change addresses are used for each transfer.
* Wallet only needs to be backed up once, on initial creation.
* Wallet backup consists of simple list of 12 common words (BIP-0039).
* Same wallet may be securely accessed concurrently from multiple devices.
* Wallet data is protected by scrypt passcode.
Source code: https://github.com/HashEngineering/GroestlCoin-Wallet32
This is a fork of: https://github.com/ksedgwic/Wallet32 (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bonsai.wallet32&hl=en)
GroestlCoin Wallet32 is a free software application from the Accounting & Finance subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-02-08. The program can be installed on Android.
GroestlCoin Wallet32 (version 0.1.13h) has a file size of 4.30 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.